Kurukahveci Mehmetefendi Turkish Ground Coffee Roasted in Wood Fire
Turkish coffee is produced from high quality arabica beans.
Kurukahveci Mehmetefendi Turkish Ground Coffee 500gr
- Is the world’s oldest coffee brewing method.
- Consists of foam, coffee and grounds.
- Remains on the palate longer than all other types of coffee thanks to its soft and velvety foam.
- Remains hot for a long time thanks to its delicious foam, which keeps its form for several minutes after the coffee is poured.
- Cools much more slowly than other varieties of coffee as it is served in thin cups, thus prolonging the drinking pleasure.
- Has an unforgettable flavour thanks to its thick, syrupy consistency that stimulates the taste buds.
- Is thicker, softer and more aromatic than other types of coffee.
- Is easily discernible from other types of coffee due to its unique aroma and foam.
- Is the only coffee that can be boiled.
- Is the only coffee that can be used to predict the future. Cafedomancy: The use of coffee grounds to cast fortunes.
- Is unique in that its grounds are left in the cup: the coffee is not filtered or strained because the grounds settle at the bottom of the cup.
- Does not have to be sweetened after it has been poured as the sugar is added during preparation.
- Is healthy as the grounds that settle at the bottom of the cup are not drunk.
- Does not cause bloating, even if enjoyed often, as it is served in small portions.
- Contains less caffeine in one serving than other types of coffee.
Portion Amount of Caffeine Turkish Coffee 65 ml (one cup) 60 mg Espresso Coffee 60 ml (one cup) 100 mg Filter Coffee 150 ml (one cup) 115–175 mg Instant Coffee 150 ml (one cup) 65–100 mg Tea 150 ml (one cup) 70 mg
- Is practical and economical because one only needs a cezve to brew it.
- To be enjoyed at its best, must be consumed immediately after roasting or else properly packaged in order to preserve its aroma.